Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mashup of Past Projects

So, it's finals time. And it's not exactly my idea of fun. I've decided to just save a little time and put together a post with some of the cupcakes I've made in the past.  I won't go into details about many of them but if you see something you're interested in, let me know and I'll try to work it into a real post.

First up, these mermaid cupcakes that a made for a sweet little girl's birthday. All the decorations are handmade from fondant, and the frosting is blue buttercream. I don't remember if it was bubblegum or cotton candy flavored.

Also these were pretty popular. So much so that I actually made them twice in a few weeks. It's a chocolate chip cookie with a peanut butter cup on top, all covered by a brownie.


This was one of my first cupcake baking experiences. It did not go real well, but they were edible and looked nice enough. I wasn't real big on the flavor. They are decorated with conversation hearts and have a heart baked into them.

Lastly in this mashup is one of my favorite spur of the moment creations. When making the second batch of cookie-peanut-butter-cup-brownies above, I had some of the brownie batter left over. So I made some brownie bottom white almond cupcakes. They were delicious! And I don't even remember what kind of frosting I made for these. Nutella maybe...


As always, let me know if you have anything you'd like to see me bake. 

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment